Modest and impartial narrative of several grievances and great oppressions that the peaceable and most considerable inhabitants of Their Majesties Province of New York in America lye under, by the extravagent and arbitrary proceedings of Jacob Leysler and his accomplices.
Publisher: the Society in [Boston, Mass
Written in English
- A short history of Canada for Americans
- Catalogue of part one of the collection of the late Edward Groh, one of the founders of the American Num. and Arch. Society, and its curator for many years
- Congress report.
- Israel and a nuclear Iran
- Reading and Writing with the Alphabet
- Things Hawaii
- For the Relief of Leonard T. Newton (H.R. 15489)
- Outlines of the lectures on surgery
- Social Innovation in the City
- Annual Reports on the State of the Colonies, 1873-74.
- Beautiful Women
- England and America
- Shylocks language.
- Nooksack Falls Hydroelectric Dam project
- history of Europe.
- Biographia Literaria
- Feldspar as a constituent of glass
- Account of two remarkable cataracts
- Exploring the application of benefit/cost methodologies to transportation infrastructure decision making