Exploring the application of benefit/cost methodologies to transportation infrastructure decision making
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration in [Washington, D.C.?]
Written in English
- Highway planning -- United States -- Congresses,
- Roads -- United States -- Finance -- Congresses
|Other titles||Exploring the application of benefit cost methodologies to transportation infrastructure decision making, Benefit/cost applications conference|
|Statement||[sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration, the Transportation Research Board, and the American Society of Civil Engineers]|
|Series||Searching for solutions -- A policy discussion series -- no. 16, Searching for solutions -- no. 16|
|Contributions||United States. Federal Highway Administration, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 81, 1, 11 p.|
|Number of Pages||81|
- Galleries as publishers.
- second wave
- Annual Reports on the State of the Colonies, 1873-74.
- The United Nations Library on Transnational Corporations
- Tool kit
- American Oil Cans
- history of Europe.
- Cyclopaedia of English literature
- Laughter of the desert
- Historically active volcanoes in Alaska, a quick reference
- A field guide for forest indicator plants, sensitive plants, and noxious weeds of the Shoshone National Forest, Wyoming
- Towards world government
- implications of professional development for women managers in secondary schools in Ghana
- San Francisco youth-at-risk needs assessment project
- Using tagged text to support online views
- Music at Midnight.
- Ibibio dictionary
- Uruguay Round of multilateral trade negotiations
- The Collected Poems Of Robert Hines
- Temptress in the Slave Quarters